Ongoing discussions - Mitral valve prolapse
- Have you undergone surgery for your cardiovascular condition?
Hello everyone, Do you have experience with any surgery or procedures for a cardiovascular disease or condition? If so, what condition was the surgery for and what/how was the procedure? How has the s
- Have you used the MYOMO robotic arm rehab device after a stroke?
hi everybody i have very exciting news hungarian scientists are working on a new medication for spasticity good luck everybody and i wish you all a speedy and amazing recovery anybody used myomo ro
- Short of breath with only slight exertion.
- What is your cardiovascular diagnosis? Let's share!
Hello everyone, How are you today? I've opened this discussion so that members can share the story of their cardiovascular conditions! What type of cardiovascular condition do you have? When were
- Overcoming anxiety after a heart attack
Hi everyone, I'm recovering from a heart attack I had last month. Fortunately I was at home when it happened with my husband who immediately called 911. They gave me a stent in the wrist within 90 mi
- How do you manage blood pressure as you get older?
Hi everyone, My blood pressure has been a little higher than my normal ranges ~116/76 - 126/ 82. Has anyone else experienced this as they have aged? How do you manage your blood pressure as you ge