https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/lupus.jpg

Patients Lupus

Hair loss and lupus?
Member Carenity
Posted on

I just wanted to update this post. The fish oil doesn't seem to be working, but the hair loss is less than before. It's true that I changed my diet (trying keto and avoiding sugar and dairy), so maybe it's that. Will update you all in another few months. 

Hair loss and lupus?
Member Carenity
Posted on

I am experiencing lumps on my scalp. And they seem to be filled with some kind of liquid. They wont go away. I have Lupus and other med problems.They also itch so I am scratching them and now I have small bald spots. Can any one help me.?  Sher

Hair loss and lupus?
Member Carenity
Posted on

I lost a lot of hair recently and I changed my diet from vegan to get more organic meat and it seemed to help. Also I got biotin vitamins and get collagen soup once in a while and that also seemed to help. In addition, it was necessary to increase my thyroid medicine dose.  

Hair loss and lupus?
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username That sounds like bullous lessions, when they're filled with liquid like that. Have you been to your doctor? Were they able to help?

Hair loss and lupus?
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username  Thank you for trying to help me. We t to the Dr. and they diagnosed me with adult cradle cap. The stuff is awful and wont respond to med. they gave. It is chronic so I will have it for a long time. Trying to deal with it but it is nasty. Sherx