https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/lupus.jpg

Patients Lupus

Hair loss and lupus?

Posted on

I just wanted to update this post. The fish oil doesn't seem to be working, but the hair loss is less than before. It's true that I changed my diet (trying keto and avoiding sugar and dairy), so maybe it's that. Will update you all in another few months. 

Hair loss and lupus?

Posted on

I am experiencing lumps on my scalp. And they seem to be filled with some kind of liquid. They wont go away. I have Lupus and other med problems.They also itch so I am scratching them and now I have small bald spots. Can any one help me.?  Sher

Hair loss and lupus?

Posted on

I lost a lot of hair recently and I changed my diet from vegan to get more organic meat and it seemed to help. Also I got biotin vitamins and get collagen soup once in a while and that also seemed to help. In addition, it was necessary to increase my thyroid medicine dose.  

Hair loss and lupus?

Posted on

@Donsher123 That sounds like bullous lessions, when they're filled with liquid like that. Have you been to your doctor? Were they able to help?

Hair loss and lupus?

Posted on

@lupus38  Thank you for trying to help me. We t to the Dr. and they diagnosed me with adult cradle cap. The stuff is awful and wont respond to med. they gave. It is chronic so I will have it for a long time. Trying to deal with it but it is nasty. Sherx