Ongoing discussions - Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Unusual skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you have one?
I am allergic (or maybe I should say sensitive) to one of the most benign substances on earth - aloe. I discovered that about 50 years ago when I accidentally burned my hand when taking a pan out of t
- How do you protect your skin in the winter?
Hi, I know in my case with severe eczema winter is always the hardest time of year. I image it may be true for other skin conditions as well. How do you all protect your skin in winter? I try to take
- Welcome to the skin conditions group! Come say "Hello"!
Hello everyone, I'm Courtney your community manager here on Carenity. I thought I would open this group so we can share thoughts and experiences with skin conditions. So, what is your story? What is
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- Have you had any side effects from the COVID vaccine?
I got mine Wednesday and have had several reactions. None on injection day but the day after, sore arm, dry mouth. Next day felt fine! Day after that had chills body aches and fever, stayed in bed and
- COVID-19 masks: Are you going to continue wearing a mask after you've had the vaccine?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. As the discussions continue on the end of the COVID-19 lockdown and social distancing measures, you may have some questions about the use of protective fa