Fibromyalgia and itching: How do you cope with it?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/fibromyalgia.jpg

Patients Fibromyalgia

4 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hey everyone, during intense flare-ups or just bad days I really struggle with itching... It's maily in my hands and it drives me crazy, some days it just won't stop. I've almost rubbed my hands raw a few times trying to scratch it and it even keeps me up at night sometimes. I don't know what to do about it... my doctor's all have the "You have fibromyalgia, what do you expect" attitude.

How do you deal with the itching?

Beginning of the discussion - 6/1/19

• Community manager
Posted on

Hey everyone... do you have any tips, advice, or support for @fibrome‍? How do you deal with itching?

Also, why you may be diagnosed with fibromyalgia per your profile description, you may not have access to all the forums specifically dedicated to fibromyalgia because you have not added the condition to your profile or joined the group. You may join the fibromyalgia groups by clicking here and then clicking the Join Group button.

@113dadsgirl113@Tzwifey99@MariaTurner@mrsjean1247@toomuchpain@Heavenbound813@Juliekay0804@tammiorw69@klosslau@Shedevil68@Krean2783@curtaincall@Kmb5596@KO_Migraine@staplemi@Laurag@RRCCmom‍ ‍ @Bonacci193084@giggles‍ 

Posted on

@fibrome‍ I have this sometimes too, but I mostly only notice it when I'm in bed at night. Maybe it's just a night thing? It drives me crazy too. 

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone, 

How are you today? Have you seen this older discussion? emoticon cute

Have any of you experienced an itching sensation with your fibromyalgia? If so, when does it occur? Have you asked your doctor about it? How do you manage it?
@NerdyxNurse@Victoriana12@Juliecat1@KaraBri@dianne427@Nanamom@CRobie@JanM125@Jennijo@crystalsmith021409@Flowerpetals@DeniseLynn@Cjthomas022003@Tutiqs@Juba1999@Ruffdog@PattySue‍ 

Feel free to share any experiences or tips with us here!

Take care,
Courtney

Most commented discussions