https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/fibromyalgia.jpg

Patients Fibromyalgia

3 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

Hey everyone, during intense flare - ups or just bad days... by the end of the day, I am usually exhausted because of the pain taking over my body and my mind is exhausted from dealing with it!

How do you make it through the day? Are you exhausted by the evening?

Beginning of the discussion - 6/1/19

Getting through the evening!
Member Carenity • Community manager
Posted on

Hey everyone... do you have any tips, advice, or support for @Hidden username‍ ?

Also, why you may be diagnosed with fibromyalgia per your profile description, you may not have access to all the forums specifically dedicated to fibromyalgia because you have not added the condition to your profile or joined the group. You may join the fibromyalgia groups by clicking here and then clicking the Join Group button.

@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username‍ ‍ @Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username@Hidden username‍ 

Member Carenity
Posted on

@fibrome 

I usually have to take pain meds and a muscle relaxer and just go to bed by the end of the day. If I don't my body will shut down on its own and I will be down for several days. It is a "pain" to take time for yourself to heal but you just have to. :) 

Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username that's true. we need to make sure we take care of ourselves the best way we can! (: