Caused by an infection, endocarditis attacks the membrane around the heart. Join the Carenity forum and discuss its symptoms and care !
Ongoing discussions - Endocarditis
- Are you satisfied with your cardiologist?
Hi everyone, How are you doing? I thought an interesting topic that hasn't been covered yet in our forum is cardiologists! What do you think about your cardiologist? How did you meet them? Were you r
- Do you have experience with surgical procedures for cardiovascular disease?
Hello everyone, Do you have experience with any surgery or procedures for a cardiovascular disease or condition? If so, what condition was the surgery for and what/how was the procedure? How has the s
- Recommendations for treatment / medicines taken for CHF?
Hi all, What treatments / medications have you found success with in controlling your Congestive Heart Failure?
- What is your cardiovascular diagnosis? Let's share!
Hello everyone, How are you today? I've opened this discussion so that members can share the story of their cardiovascular conditions! What type of cardiovascular condition do you have? When were
- How do you manage blood pressure as you get older?
Hi everyone, My blood pressure has been a little higher than my normal ranges ~116/76 - 126/ 82. Has anyone else experienced this as they have aged? How do you manage your blood pressure as you ge
- Overcoming anxiety after a heart attack
Hi everyone, I'm recovering from a heart attack I had last month. Fortunately I was at home when it happened with my husband who immediately called 911. They gave me a stent in the wrist within 90 mi