/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Diabetes (Type 2)

How long have you had diabetes? does it get easier?

Member Carenity
Posted on

Remember  you only have one body eat to keep it intact  I seen my dad go in pieces

Not the way I want to go

Member Carenity
Posted on

Thank you all for the great information and help. @Hidden username‍ I have recently invested in the book you recommended by Gretchen Becker. Very affordable on Amazon. I thank you all for your help! 

@Hidden username‍ and @Hidden username‍ and @Hidden username‍ how long did it take you all to really get a hold of your eating habits?

Member Carenity • Community manager
Posted on

Hi @Hidden username‍ - I was moderating this group and saw the posts that you were referring to by the member. This member has been removed for violation of Carenity's policies - and his comments as well. Feel free to report such a comment (or a similar comment) in the future by clicking the exclamation point in the top right of the comment. This will alert me to review the comment.

Thank you for being a valued and contributing member of Carenity.

Member Carenity
Posted on

My sister was diagnosed with Diabetes when she was 12 and now shes 42 , honestly she been struggling alot with health and all..

I have no idea if you guys know who Dr Drew is but thanks because of him my sister got so so much better.. We went to one of her appointment and this doctor mentionted her this website => http://bit.ly/2kVAMY1

And we just went and tried it out. Honestly i have no idea if this post will help someone out there but i WISH someone can really really read this because im sure it will help ALOT guys.. Just saying..

Just give it a try its free to watch too.. Just trust me you will thank me later here => http://bit.ly/2kVAMY1

Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username I have had type 2 for over 18 years. NO it never gets easyer only worse as time goes buy .Even if you do what you are suppose to Diabetes still destroys your body