/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Diabetes (Type 2)

How long have you had diabetes? does it get easier?

Israelvalencia
Posted on

Remember  you only have one body eat to keep it intact  I seen my dad go in pieces

Not the way I want to go

new2diabetes
Posted on

Thank you all for the great information and help. @russell‍ I have recently invested in the book you recommended by Gretchen Becker. Very affordable on Amazon. I thank you all for your help! 

@nomorenomore‍ and @russell‍ and @Israelvalencia‍ how long did it take you all to really get a hold of your eating habits?

Lee__R
Posted on

Hi @russell‍ - I was moderating this group and saw the posts that you were referring to by the member. This member has been removed for violation of Carenity's policies - and his comments as well. Feel free to report such a comment (or a similar comment) in the future by clicking the exclamation point in the top right of the comment. This will alert me to review the comment.

Thank you for being a valued and contributing member of Carenity.

IAMMDH08
Posted on

[This post was removed for violating Carenity's forum policies] Please see Carenity's Terms of Use for more information.

BOILERMANt
Posted on

@new2diabetes I have had type 2 for over 18 years. NO it never gets easyer only worse as time goes buy .Even if you do what you are suppose to Diabetes still destroys your body