Ongoing discussions - Desquamative interstitial pneumonia
- Welcome to the respiratory conditions group! What's your diagnosis?
Hello everyone, I thought I'd create this discussion so we can get to know one another better! In this group you can share your thoughts on respiratory conditions, how you cope with your condition
- Can we be prescribed anything for the anxiety caused by shortness of breath (dyspnea)?
Can they give you anything for the anxiety of dypsnea
- Biotherapy and COVID-19: Has the virus had an impact on your treatment?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? Biotherapies (Enbrel, Humira, Remicade, Simponi...) are treatments that lead to a decline in immune response (immunosuppressants).Patients who use these treatments
- Coronavirus and immune system and inflammatory diseases - questions, concerns, tips?
Hello everyone, Since the Coronavirus epidemic concerns many Americans (and Carenity members too), I've created this discussion to allow you to talk specifically about the virus in the context of immu
- feeling trapped by the ticking time bomb quality of life with my lupus family tree
As of yet I have yet to be diagnosed with lupus. I clicked the interested button because there was nothing else that fit my situation better. concerned and stressed out would be a better fit. both my