https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

Does anyone use CBD for their depression?
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username hey again, thanks for the info on the Kratom.  I'm definitely going to look those up but was wondering if you would be willing to share which ones you like using and why? 

Thanks again and God bless πŸ™

Member Carenity
Posted on

I’m so glad you are finding the help you need. Everything doesn’t work for everyone. For some they won’t stop until the find something to help them. Others just linger in darkness trying to survive on what their doctor has said is best for them. You sound like an amazing person! Trying to take care of yourself and a loved one is very difficult. That is a big stressor in anyone’s life. I have been on Lexapro, Hydroxyzine and a small dose of Klonopin for about 6 years. It has worked fine but I wish that the anxiety was better. I have been dealing with so many things though. My daddy has Leukemia, he is 86 and the tumors were not shrinking from his last treatment of chemo. They have tried something new. It makes him so sick. We will know how well it worked on July 11th. I’m praying for positive results. Please keep my daddy in your prayers. Thank you for listening. 

Member Carenity
Posted on

Thank you everyone for the input! @Hidden username‍ I will keep your dad in my thoughts and prayers also! I hope the cancer gets defeated. I know it much be so hard for you to see your dad like that... I will also keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username I am so glad to hear that you have found success in treating your depression and pain symptoms naturally and no longer with opiods.. opiods is like an epidemic here.

Member Carenity
Posted on

It seems to like that everywhere. 😭