https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

7 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I Just Need Friends To Talk To That Know How Depression Is 

Beginning of the discussion - 2/10/21

Needing To Talk

Posted on

Your not alone, I too am currently going through depression and if you need someone to talk to I am here. 

Needing To Talk

Posted on

@aj598598 thank you please feel free to message me anytime 

Needing To Talk

Posted on

Hi all i am new to this site, ive been dealing with anxiety and depression for awhile now meds dont seem to control it im lost .

Needing To Talk

Posted on

Hi everyone, I am new here...... I am literally shaking while typing this I have been dealing with PTSD, anxiety and depression for a minute now and it’s been really lonely. I really need someone I can talk too and will understand me without saying I am overreacting and stuff

Needing To Talk

Posted on

Hi, 

I joined carenity a few years ago but have not participated in any discussions that I can recall. Anyway,  last week my niece who I helped raise from birth til she was 10 got a big promotion and salary increase. The news although good for her and her family triggered my depression. I know I sound jealous. I’m not jealous.  I can explain in detail if anyone is interested in hearing the reason behind my feelings.

Needing To Talk

Posted on

@Callie 

Needing To Talk

Posted on

My ex boyfriend raped me two years ago, well the first time. I just don’t understand why he would do that. He’s been calling me wanting me back. I hate myself for wanting him. 

Most commented discussions