I've never talked about my depression with anyone

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

7 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I have never talked about it to anyone not my friends or family. I just need someone to talk to and share my feeling with. I feel very depressed and I know if I told my family they will take it as a joke and won’t believe me.

Beginning of the discussion - 8/15/18

Posted on

@Eeesha‍   

You are safe here to express what you are feeling. May I ask why you feel your family won’t care if you told them? 

Posted on

@Eeesha‍ everyone needs an outlet. I'm all ears if you want to talk.

Posted on

Let us know what's in your head lady

Posted on

I'm new here. Just frantically googled a depression forum. I woke up this morning surprisingly feeling good about life, for the first time in a long while. But, now i have dropped back down into the cesspool of depression. Just like that. I searched my mind for someone i could talk to that would understand, but there's no one that i feel i can burden with this awful feeling. 

Posted on

I'm new here. Just frantically googled a depression forum. I woke up this morning surprisingly feeling good about life, for the first time in a long while. But, now i have dropped back down into the cesspool of depression. Just like that. I searched my mind for someone i could talk to that would understand, but there's no one that i feel i can burden with this awful feeling. 

Nevermind

Posted on

@tlauren0573 I know how you feel. It's been tough for me this winter. Can you try some self care? Brisk walk, hot bath, put on a meditation?

Posted on

@Eeesha‍ totally get it. It’s hard to talk to people that don’t understand. Been struggling a long time so I feel ya. I’m here if you need a listening ear. 

Most commented discussions