Ever feel just so stuck in your life and routines and nothing you do feels appreciated? 

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Ever feel just so stuck in your life and routines and nothing you do feels appreciated? 

Beginning of the discussion - 11/14/19

• Community manager
Posted on

Hi @Ck131467‍ - I have moved your discussion to the appropriate forum. You had originally posted in the Carenity News section; however, you want to post discussions related to depression in the one of the 4 depression forums. If you need any assistance on how to navigate or use Carenity, please do not hesitate to reach out to me and I will do my best to assist as we hope you get the most out of your use of Carenity, its forums, and its community. - Thank you.

Posted on

Hi @Ck131467‍ - yep. I feel like all I do is work and do my best to make my other happy... but I do not think I am happy.

Most commented discussions