Depression Forum

  •  5,414 members
  •  389 discussions

Start discussions in this group about living with depression. Share your experiences and discuss how it affects your life, tips, and anything else.

Patients Depression

Medical fact sheet

Depression

Medical fact sheet - article

Depression: Causes and Risk Factors

Medical fact sheet - article

Depression: Treatments

Medical fact sheet - article

Depression: Treatment with Psychotherapy

Medical fact sheet - article

Depression: Symptoms

avatar Somya.P

avatar Sheaflidrush8141

avatar Steemais69

avatar Razar.M

avatar Paiboosun1

Living with depression

Have you tried online therapy?

avatar Somya.P

avatar Thoobreafrayl8

avatar Boubloocee16

avatar Somya.P

avatar 6094Measaimushan

avatar 6094Measaimushan

avatar 64Gleydrifloablin

avatar Flootreafroging236

avatar Brastey58

avatar Somya.P

avatar Paiboosun1

avatar Boubloocee16

avatar Toshicaival44

avatar 6094Measaimushan

avatar Trousturong

avatar 7348Braybraistoar

avatar Blistes57

avatar Somya.P

avatar Moafleyn75

avatar Toshicaival44

avatar Somya.P

avatar Fleybrayjetrat946

Hi all. Hoping wellness. I do know, for a fact, weather affects mood. I have seasonal affective disorder ( SAD). My down times are fall & winter. I take antidepressants all year, &, even when it's a dreary summer day, I use my full spectrum light. Very helpful!!! Had depression all my adult life. Sucks, but does not define me. I'm Peggy first. What are others thoughts? Thx.

See the best comment

avatar Somya.P

avatar 0278Plouthoal

avatar 267Floagroasayt

avatar Somya.P

avatar Chaigraigloor17

avatar Choastooshos41

Living with depression

Finding Hope in the Darkness

avatar Somya.P

avatar Troohea

avatar Steemais69

Living with depression

How to date when you have depression?

avatar Somya.P

avatar 2Pleyfoun

avatar Teywifroun3171

avatar Paiboosun1

avatar Toshicaival44

avatar Paiboosun1

avatar Chaigraigloor17

avatar Grayyaiblen5961

avatar Toshicaival44

Living with depression

What or what not to say.....

avatar Somya.P

avatar Boubloocee16

avatar Toshicaival44

Give your opinion