Ongoing discussions - Cyclothymia
- How to recover from the pain of trauma?
When I was 14 I was sexual assaulted by my boyfriend of the time. Even though it was a few years ago the memories still haunt me. The worst part of it is that he completely got away with it. I told my
- Supporting one another through anxiety and mental illnesses
Hi everyone, My name is Victoria. I am new to this group. I am 34 years old and I live in Florida. I am a mental health therapist. I am great at my job. My issues do not affect my performance as a t
- Dealing with depression and spousal abuse
I am struggling with depression and abuse from my spouse...
- Did or do you have any fears about the COVID-19 vaccine?
Many people are not taking the vaccine because. They dont know the long term affects of the vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- Have you had any side effects from the COVID vaccine?
I got mine Wednesday and have had several reactions. None on injection day but the day after, sore arm, dry mouth. Next day felt fine! Day after that had chills body aches and fever, stayed in bed and