What causes chronic gastritis ? What lifestyle changes and diet can help? Is is possible to get better ? Join the forum and discuss.
Ongoing discussions - Chronic gastritis
- Hair Loss
Has anyone experienced severe hair loss after their diagnosis? My hair is falling out in the shower and after I brush it, more than ever. It is becoming so thin and lifeless. It is very depressing for
- What is your experience with IBS?
I have been living with IBS since 2010 and it is really hard too in take milk products like cheese mayonnaise, any greasy stuff like hamburger's etc. I get to be very frustrated that you don't know wh
- Cryptogenetic cirhiorros - migraines, enlarged liver and spleen, no appetite, and restless sleep
I have cryptogenic cirrhosis of the liver which is from ulcerative colitis and stage 3 renal failure. Needless to say I also suffer with chronic back pain and I go to pain management but with my liver
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- COVID-19 masks: Are you going to continue wearing a mask after you've had the vaccine?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. As the discussions continue on the end of the COVID-19 lockdown and social distancing measures, you may have some questions about the use of protective fa
- How do you talk to family and friends who are vaccine-hesitant?
What annoys you most about Anti-maskers and Anti-vaxxers?