What is your cancer diagnosis?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/cancer.jpg

Patients Cancer

Posted on

Went to the ER for antibiotics, spiked a fever thst wouldnt go fown ct scan showed a huge tumor ony transverse colon,had surgery before septis set in. I had absolutely NO symptoms! 3/4 of transverse coon removed, gall bladder, appendix and got a colostomy. Cancer was 2,b, no lymph involvement out of 23 removed. This hapoed May 2018, did no chemo, just periodic blood work and ct scans, All good so far. The only time I worry is scanxiety time.. 😊

Posted on

@JuicerΒ Thank you for your comment. That's fantastic that you're doing well!Β emoticon cute How do you handle the "scanxiety"? I think many of our members can relate to that feeling.

Posted on

Praying helps.I have a fantastic support system at my church and a very understanding husband who hides when necessary! πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™

Posted on

Hi, doing well, just had my last tencentric infusion last Friday the 17th of September. Have a CT in Oct to see if there is any cancer left from my oplast Dec. Last Pet scan , no cancer. Doctors tell me I am a miracle, they have no answer why I am all clear now. PRAYER that's the answer. Hope that everyone is doing well. 

Posted on

@tdenuszek This  makes my heart happy and made me smile          AMEN and glory be to GOD for taking it all away!

Posted on

I was diagnosed with metastatic melanoma Stage 3C, in July 2017 after having two months ago small mole removed from my arm. I have had a wide excisional biopsy on the arm to remove the rest of the cancer cells but they found them in my lymph nodes when they did a biopsy there. I had a year of immunotherapy with some side affects but all were manageable, so I was very lucky. My last scans have been no evidence of disease. I am a retired chemotherapy nurse so I know my journey was not as bad as it could have been. But I also know that it can rear its ugly head again. My experience in oncology had taught me to take each day one at a time and enjoy every minute of it. This year has put a lot of challenges in front of all of us. Stay safe. Be strong.

Posted on

@MONKEYDOG12 Careful mixing oxycodone and alcohol. Can be dangerous!

Most commented discussions