https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/cancer.jpg

Patients Cancer

CBD oil

Posted on

Goolge just t and the eassic tea should be first in the search. You want the pure tea that is why this is the only place I order from. I hope this helps us all! I am glad to offer my course of action too soon to know if it is making a difference but I do feel better!

God bless and prayers going up.

CBD oil

Posted on

I want to say "Thank you" to you all....you all have no idea just what a comfort you are to me and what being there means to me. I consider you all my friends and I pray for each one of you every night.

God Bless,

AlyceMarie

CBD oil

Posted on

does cbd oil   really work?

CBD oil

Posted on

Google just t and it should come up with the orginal site. Some of the others are bogus so be careful. Tell them Donna Fowler sent you. They are very nice folks with great success from what I understand.

CBD oil

Posted on

@sveiner I am still fairly new to the CBD oil but very open to what it has done so far. I am gaining some weight, have less headaches, less nausa, less pain, and it relaxes me. I am hopeful that it will help with the cancer and my diagnosis is not good from the doctors for that. They just want to keep pumping me up with higher doses of chemo and no real layer of hope with that. I will keep giving my updates if people would like to know how it is going. Thanks and prayers please for all of us struggling with this nasty disease.

CBD oil

Posted on

My husband has liver cancer that has spread to the stomach.  He has lost a lot of weight and has a poor appetite, I am thinking of getting the cbd oil for him as I have heard nothing but good things about it. Is it very expensive and can you order it online?  I'm glad to hear you are benefiting from it.  Continued good luck with it.  God Bless.

CBD oil

Posted on

does anyone know how well the drug tagrisso works?

CBD oil

Posted on

I tried CBD for chronic pain, but it was not too much benefit.

CBD oil

Posted on

@heavensownaussies1‍ are you using only CBD or are you using CBD plus THC?

CBD oil

Posted on

@sveiner I order mine from  Rush Hemp farms and if you have a low income they have a program to lower the price after you fill out an application I do find it does help.  I also locally here in Miami I am going for Ozone therapy google it and see if it can help him.  good luck

Most commented discussions