https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/cancer.jpg

Patients Cancer

CBD oil

Posted on

Thank you, i am on tagrisso medicine, it has been  2 weeks, so far so good,  never heard of ozone therapy

CBD oil

Posted on

Thank you. I will check into it. Have a good day.

CBD oil

Posted on

Hi everyone. I was diagnosed with bladder cancer 4 months ago. I have moderate anxiety. I have recently started using CBD tincture for the anxiety. It helps but it doesn’t work in increasing appetite. For that I use CBD/Thc tincture. This does help with appetite. You can get the CBD online but I doubt the other. I live in a state where it’s legal. Maybe with a prescription from your doctor? I like the tinctures because you don’t have to smoke anything. 

CBD oil

Posted on

@katfreder  just read your post my mom has stomach cancer and it has spread to her liver.  How is your husband doing?  My mom is doing chemo has had two treatments...everything I’ve read on stomach cancer is not good.  I am very worried...

CBD oil

Posted on

I am sad to say, my husband passed 2 weeks ago. I don't know what I will do without him, he was my  rock and the love of my life.  I will be praying for your mom. God Bless.

CBD oil

Posted on

Oh no I am so sorry to hear that...my prayers to you that you find comfort and peace.  

CBD oil

Posted on

@katfreder I am so sorry to hear about your husband. Please try and keep strong! You are strong. I can't imagine what you are going through.

CBD oil

Posted on

@goodtimes do you feel the CBD helps you with your pain? What type of pain or you experiencing and where do you apply the CBD to? how often? 

Do you take any through inhalants or only rub?

CBD oil

Posted on

@AlyceMarie did you every try any CBD? any success? I have been away for a while... going through a lot, but I am thinking of taking the plunge and trying it.

CBD oil

Posted on

Essiac tea can be found at essiacproducts.com (original creator of formula).  I also recommend nutritional and lifestyle changes recommended on chrisbeatcancer.com, or in his new book “Chris Beat Cancer”.  It is truly mind altering in the information it gives; it gives you hope and the feeling that you can control your destiny with cancer.

Most commented discussions