Latuda not working anymore for bipolar disorder?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/bipolar-disorder.jpg

Patients Bipolar disorder

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I suddenly feel like my Latuda isnt working anymore. I feel like very aggitated in mixed states of slight mania and depression. Ive been on it almost 10 years. I was going to ask my Dr about changing my medication. Has anyone ever had this happen to them with Latuda or another medication after long term use? Thank you.

Beginning of the discussion - 1/31/22

• Community manager
Posted on

Hi @mmf2022, thank you for sharing with us. That must be really stressful feeling like a medication you rely on isn't doing what it should. Let me tag some other members who can possibly share with you.

Hi everyone, how are you today?

Have you ever had Latruda or any other medication for bipolar disorder stop working? How long had you been on it before it happened? Did you replace it with another medication? Which one?

@Marritz @Cuseman @Wiccawhite1 @Karamck @Southerngirl @Karolyn @Rayray @Kitchenwitch @Sherbear06 @Villanewifey2021 @rsidebottom2022 @Josthng08 @tmzapped @LisaRa @Mememe @dawnbunny @chrisam

Take care,

Courtney

Posted on

The only thing that works for me is trintellix it was like day a night like someone flip a switch I am my old self again give it a try ok I sware by it

Most commented discussions