Chemotherapy: Experiences and advice

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Skin cancer

1 reply

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone,

How are you doing? I thought I would create this discussion to talk about chemotherapy!

We recently published an article discussing chemotherapy and its side effects. You can read it here: Chemotherapy: Everything you need to know!

For those of you who have undergone chemotherapy, what was your experience like? How long were you on it? Did you have any side effects? If so, how did you cope with them?
@senn2011@franniea@Spinodm@Ajjscott5520@Geneva3p@Survival@Astacie@Millinda48@Normzy@Jental@Clifford@DannyBass@NorrisAve@2BYourOwnHero@SaniAdi@Deblyn224@cagw42@Melbaby@annemkat‍ 

Please don't hesitate to share your experiences and advice here, we're all here to support one another!

Take care,
Courtney

Beginning of the discussion - 9/1/21

Chemotherapy: Experiences and advice

Posted on

Hello.  I am new her and I dont have a diagnosis yet.  I am needing a spinal biopsy after a mass showed up on my MRI.  Due to the current Covid crisis in our community I  have had my appointments cancelled until further notice by two local hospitals.  Needless to say I am very anxious to find out what I have so that I can explore my treatment options as soon as possible.  I don't know where to go to get my biopsy and i dont want to have to wait several months.  Does anyone have any suggestions for Me?  Thank you.

Most commented discussions