Ongoing discussions - Porphyria
- What can we do to stay healthy while stuck at home?
I feel discouraged about my weight loss. The best thing for me is the pool, but they are all closed.
- US Approves First RNA Interference Drug
Alnylam’s Onpattro (patisiran) can treat a rare hereditary disease by silencing a specific gene. The first therapy based on RNA interference (RNAi) gene silencing has been approved by the US Food a
- COVID-19 vaccination campaign: Who is currently eligible for the vaccine?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Because the supply of the COVID vaccine is expected to be limited at first, the CDC has provided recommendations for federal, state, and local governments about wh
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - information and precautions
Hello everyone, I thought I would open this discussion as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a constant topic in the news and the health community. It's also an important topic for us here, be
- Coronavirus: How to keep busy while social distancing?
Hello everyone, During this Coronavirus pandemic, many of us have been advised to "social distance" ourselves, limiting contact with strangers, friends and even in some cases, family. No more trips