/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Focal dystonia

CBD for muscle spasms?
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username agree. The red just makes me too tire . I feel more from the green and white because I have more wnergey and mood is better. It does still help with the pain.

CBD for muscle spasms?
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username do you after trying the greens and whites switch up? Like green and whites mornings and green and red evening?

CBD for muscle spasms?
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username The biggest thing is finding what works and everyone will be different but it’s good that we have found things that help us out :) 

CBD for muscle spasms?

Member Carenity
Posted on
Wanted to simply remind everyone that switching out strains is very beneficial. I would switch out strains because I had read where using the same strain continuously creates tolerance in your body causing you use more and more. I have also tried red, green, yellow, gold and white strains.
CBD for muscle spasms?
Member Carenity
Posted on
Do you have any thoughts on dosing?. I have read that they recommend I take 30 milligrams of CBD, but not sure how that measures outs in teaspoons
CBD for muscle spasms?
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username you sure they didnt mean drop’s, that is the way I have used CBD oil

CBD for muscle spasms?
Member Carenity
Posted on

Donnsi, yes, the one I hear all the time is 20 drops.  I try to do the math on milligrams but probably erred.  Here is the way I do it, I will usually take a full dropper of CBD once a day (believe its more than 20 drops but I am 6 feet two inches and 228 lbs and probably need a little bit more.   Thanks for the correction.

CBD for muscle spasms?
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username 

CBD for muscle spasms?
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username‍ did you ever try CBD again? any success?

@Hidden username‍ do you have any tips on why CBD did nothing for me? I used KOI also.

CBD for muscle spasms?
Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username I used KOI and I measured it in drops. I took probably close to 100 mgs in one dose twice a day and noticed nothing after a week. And it was just too expensive to keep up with. 

KOI has the approximate measurements on their bottles and site. However, you can take the ml size of the bottle and then divide by the servings in mg size, which will also give you the approximate per dropper.