- Home
- Forums
- Diabetes (Type 2) Forum
- Living with type 2 diabetes
- Asian rice, bad for GI numbers?
Patients Diabetes (Type 2)
Asian rice, bad for GI numbers?
- 4 views
- 0 support
- 1 comment
All comments
Polina.K
Community managerGood advisor
Polina.K
Community manager
Last activity on 08/18/2025 at 6:09 PM
Joined in 2023
137 comments posted | 34 in the Diabetes (Type 2) Forum
4 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
-
Friend
Hey @799Fleybrayjetrat! How are you?
Thank you very much for starting this discussion today! I think it is a very interesting topic we can all discuss. I will try to tag some members to see what they think.
Hello everyone! How is your day going?
@6505Theamis @Crooyaitran82 @Choastooshos41 @58Rasous @Hidden username @Joafamoun27 @Vooleashea83 @Shoojoatus578 @373Pidreabreeng @Kuglaheet8 @Shoodeepo88 @Theamis @Droogradrel092 @9872Reeteacloan @Boagoobleysh5 @Touhaiprais12 @Layfray @Youpuflayng1 @Crestayroush9039 @621Yebegreng @Blaboapol378
Do you eat white rice? How does it affect your condition? Have you found a substitute for white rice? What do you think?
Take care,
Polina from the Carenity team
Give your opinion
Members are also commenting on...
Articles to discover...
Medication fact sheets - patient opinions...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
799Fleybrayjetrat
Good advisor
799Fleybrayjetrat
Last activity on 11/03/2023 at 12:49 PM
Joined in 2018
17 comments posted | 2 in the Diabetes (Type 2) Forum
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Messenger
Explorer
Hi
I know that white rice is bad for GI numbers for us diabetics, but I love sushi and I order a lot of chinese. I think the default is this white rice, or it is basmati? I know that is comparatively better. It is such a staple in my diet I dont think I can get off it. Any suggestions of what to do to keep my numbers in check?