Diabetes (Type 2) Forum

  •  2,951 members
  •  215 discussions

Do you, or someone close to you, have diabetes type 2? Join our forum and meet other members to find advice about your diagnosis, treatment or diet. Above all, don't be alone facing this disease and find support !

Medical fact sheet

Diabetes (Type 2)

avatar 6321Crooflol

avatar Waiflaysh5891

avatar 51Tooblugrouck

avatar Haybeycheblai1

avatar Kuglaheet8

avatar 373Pidreabreeng

avatar Woplee284

avatar Waiflaysh5891

avatar 9Sheaceahel

avatar Haiyoor4

avatar Kayclobreyn6

avatar 613Rosemary

avatar 6321Crooflol

avatar Jaiclo15

avatar Gliplee2891

avatar 2838Yogrenouclel

avatar Polina.K

I have been on it for about a year, I have lost 12 pounds,it kind of curves your appetite. My insurance does cover it,I am really satisfied with the results of my blood sugar due to this insulin. I would recommend it to anyone who is Type 2!Sometimes I feel nausea, but I have gotten use to it,but it affects each individual differently.

See the best comment

Give your opinion