Anyone use CBD or marijuana to aid in stroke prevention and recovery: stroke paralysis, brain damage, symptoms

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/cerebrovascular-accident.jpg

Patients Cerebrovascular accident

1 reply

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity • Community manager
Posted on

Hi members,

There are some recent research that has shown a relationship between certain cannabinoids, like CBD, and mitigation of brain damage and neurological impairment. Research also has shown that certain cannabinoids, like CBD and THC, may even reduce the risk of strokes.

Have you ever used CBD or marijuana to help with stroke recovery? What have been your results and side effects, if any? What has been your CBD or marijuana use schedule?

Beginning of the discussion - 7/15/19

Anyone use CBD or marijuana to aid in stroke prevention and recovery: stroke paralysis, brain damage, symptoms
Member Carenity
Posted on

Since my second stroke I have used marajuana. It helps with my balance and since I have no appetite, it helps with that too. It also calms me down. The one thing that keeps me upright and eating is marajuana. The one down side to this is I have to go to my doctor every 5 months and pay him 170$ just so I can do this without law enforcement knocking on my door. I take no opiates or other drugs other than what my doctor préciscribes.