How are you handling the end of the COVID-19 lockdown?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/cerebrovascular-accident.jpg

Patients Cerebrovascular accident

Posted on

My state is in mandated lockdown until the beginning of June, so I'm trying to take it one day at a time. Hopefully they've done the research and waiting until then will protect those of us at risk and won't lead us into a second wave of it later one. In the meantime I've been working from home and trying to get a walk or two in per day. Trying to not let all of this go to my head.

Wishing you all the best!

Posted on

Not well at all. Im still at home. Afraid to leave my home. As someone that has fought anxiety and Depression for years. Im really having a hard time. Coping daily 

Posted on

I believe in science. There is a deadly virus. Scientists are able in time to find treatments and a vaccine. 
im in a state with an intelligent Governor and in a city with an intelligent Mayor. They look at the statistics, and they’ve made plans to re-open in as healthy way as possible.  Tim1561, by all means go back out there yourself, but understand you may get the Covid virus, may pass it to strangers, family, and friends that do not share your views and beliefs.

I am going to listen to the experts and follow their advice. 

Posted on

The government nor anybody else is responsible for your health. And you don't quarantine the young and healthy. If you want to stay at home that's your choice. The rest of us need to go back to work or whatever our daily lives were before the panic button was pushed. This was never about saving lives but controlling lives. And we've lived with germs and viruses for thousands of years and we're still here to talk about it. And this human life is only a pit stop for an even better life. My God show his promise of an ever lasting life.

Posted on

@cschauper Has your state moved into stage two yet? I'm in NJ currently and we've just eased into stage 2 and it's worrying me, especially after my recent heart attack. For now I'm still staying home as much as possible and I wear a mask wherever I go. I'm not sure there's much more I can do. 

Posted on

Yes. Illinois has the least new cases in the whole United States. We’ve been closed forever. Our Mayor (Chicago) and Governor were closing it down early.

i still use my mask and social distance, and this is recommended for my situation.

I am not one of the many that think this virus is over by  any means. We’re in this for the long run. Let’s stay safe.

Most commented discussions