Is a lump on the vulva a sign of cancer?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/cancer.jpg

Patients Cancer

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hello.  I would like to know if vulvar lumps can come and go, and if the doctor can still screen you and get an accurate. Diagnosis without any lumps being present?

Beginning of the discussion - 6/17/21

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello @JayJay23‍, thank you for opening this discussion. If you're concerned about a lump or bump, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your doctor or gynecologist. In the meantime, let me tag some other members who can possibly weigh in.

Hi everyone, do you know if vulvar lumps can be a sign of cancer? Do they tend to come and go? Did you experience any before your diagnosis?
@coristrong17@2freakx@Galerod25@Randomchaos@Josephine@Darcie@Mbeers2013@Cocoroper@Mischi@CMeeks23@Rjkalb@Valery@alice58@Sharron1968@Maryitiswhatitis@Rhaston@lilred5tx@Canceriinthebag15‍  

Feel free to share your experiences or advice with us here!

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on
Yes it is please go to your obgyn asap! When I got the symptoms it was almost like gential warts looking raised spots that were like a off white color even though I didn't have genital wart that is what the spot looked like and it itched so so bad and they would bleed and sting really bad I always felt so dried out down there like no moisture at all please go get that checked it may be nothing but it never hurts to get if looked at best of luck to you xoxo

Most commented discussions