Ongoing discussions - Back pain
- Family, partner, and friends do not understand - feel alone
I have fibromyalgia, which causes me to experience pain, which on somedays can be all over my body. I also will get migraines and suffer from intense fatigue. The friends I used to have do not take
- I am in chronic pain. Introduce yourself
Hello everyone, There are many chronic conditions and reasons that individuals suffer from chronic pain. Identifying others that are going through, or have gone through, something similar to you can
- Has anyone tried biofeedback for chronic pain management?
I've tried many drugs to treat my chronic conditions. I am running out of treatments and am seeking non drug therapies. I have EDS, fibro, IBS, functional abdominal pain, peripheral neuropathy, costoc
- Where are the Kratom users? Let's share.
Hi everyone, who here uses kratom to manage their pain and symptoms?
- Alternative treatments or therapies for chronic pain
Hello Carenity members, For those of that suffer from chronic pain be it from a disease, illness, or injury, individuals may try things to help manage their chronic pain other than prescription medica
- Discuss Marijuana / Cannabis and its effect and usefulness for chronic pain
Marijuana / cannabis use has been a growing topic as it continues to grow in popularity for an effective method to deal with chronic pain. Have you used cannabis to help deal with chronic pain? How w
- How do people with chronic pain manage it?
I have fibromyalgia and so I am in constant chronic pain. How do people with chronic pain cope and manage life? How do they cope with it emotionally and mentally? How do people they treat it? What
- Does living in chronic pain affect your productivity?
Chronic pain has many affects beyond just pain. It can affect individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. One of the areas that many people living in chronic pain say is affected is their abil
News and information