Need a friend to talk about mental illness

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on

Lately I'm losing my mind with anxiety.  I have PTSD really bad. My days fade into each other, half the time, I can't even tell you what day of the week is, nevermind the date. Just looking for people to chat with 

Posted on

@Kathy2021 sound similar to me I will chat with you

Posted on

@Kathy2021 same sis. I’m here for you if you need to talk. I need a friend too.

Posted on

@Kathy2021 I am  so sorry to hear that you suffer so much from the PTSD. I used to have a friend who went through intensive therapy for years and tried many types of medications before she got better. sometimes we have to be gentle on ourselves and have more compassion on yourself. You may be being too hard on yourself when you are the victim in the situation and not the bad guy here. I suffer from anxiety so bad that I pick at my skin and leave permanent scars all over my body. I have been doing this anxiety skin picking since I was a teenager. I always have to cover my body even in the hot weather. when folks ask why I am covered I tell them I have to cover because I have skin cancer. I also have trouble sleeping. I take sleeping pills but with this hot weather even with my AC I have trouble sleeping through the night. I am blessed that I have a really good church and have so many good friend from there and a great family that loves me also.  Hang in there and if you want to talk pot me an d we will chat. have you found any support groups on line for PTSD or anxiety? 

Posted on

I cry uncontrollably. I can't go anywhere because I upset people.  My depression is treatment resistant.

Posted on

Wanted to use a bright color because no matter what we are going thru we are special and bright. I just came out of a depression episode, crying, not sleeping,eating, hating myself and, not functioning with every day things. I slowly got back on medication its taken almost 3 weeks. Not cried in couple days! I wish everyone on this site relief and I think they are very bright. Its not hard to get stuck in the dark tunnel! Abell 20 You are welcome to message me. Even if this color is not for you!

Posted on

Hello, I suffer from anxiety and depression. I know what your going through. I feel so alone 

Posted on

Hi I suffer from bipolar 1 with severe depression. anexity.post dramatic stress syndrome etc. I no how u feel. I feel alone no one understands. Except all of us that suffer

Posted on

Meadow I will gladly chat with you. I also have uncontrollable crying episodes many triggered by anxiety or people that make me feel inadequate. I take things personally and if it hurts me I will cry repeatedly. I  also can relate to your depression. I am completely open to you taking to me if you want to. If not I hope things get better for you! Good luck Meadow 

Posted on

I can really use a Friend to talk to all I do is cry and obssess over certain things it's taking over my everyday living

Most commented discussions