- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses
- Need a friend to talk about mental illness
Need a friend to talk about mental illness
- 1,575 views
- 64 times supported
- 132 comments
All comments
Go to the last comment
Koaprocren16
Koaprocren16
Last activity on 12/16/2021 at 8:30 PM
Joined in 2021
7 comments posted | 3 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
I need Someone to talk to I feel So lonely like nobody cares about me. I’ve been in my room after work I dont Go out anymore I dont Socialize anymore or try with people and I’ve been M.I.A. And nobody even noticed .I’ve been so to myself that I didnt Even realize I was So depressed. I’ve been distracting myself by watching tv and even bought and iPad. i feel like nobody cares about me nobody checks on me or anything. I really Believe that if I died Today nobody would even notice.
Choaweesung775
Choaweesung775
Last activity on 03/19/2022 at 12:53 PM
Joined in 2021
4 comments posted | 4 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group
Rewards
-
Explorer
-
Newsfeeder
I’m sorry, if you need to talk message me
Braiyoang904
Good advisor
Braiyoang904
Last activity on 03/10/2023 at 7:34 AM
Joined in 2021
34 comments posted | 12 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
@Koaprocren16 problem with this website is when you need to talk to someone nobody is online so I read through the messages and the person who wrote it isn't there to chat anymore
Braiyoang904
Good advisor
Braiyoang904
Last activity on 03/10/2023 at 7:34 AM
Joined in 2021
34 comments posted | 12 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
@Braiyoang904 just looking to chat
Braiyoang904
Good advisor
Braiyoang904
Last activity on 03/10/2023 at 7:34 AM
Joined in 2021
34 comments posted | 12 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
@Choaweesung775 I don't know how to chat if you get this let me know
Braiyoang904
Good advisor
Braiyoang904
Last activity on 03/10/2023 at 7:34 AM
Joined in 2021
34 comments posted | 12 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
@Choaweesung775 it's hard to chat when there isn't a chat line where every one can join in at there convenience
Choaweesung775
Choaweesung775
Last activity on 03/19/2022 at 12:53 PM
Joined in 2021
4 comments posted | 4 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group
Rewards
-
Explorer
-
Newsfeeder
@Braiyoang904 hello. What’s going on? How can I help
Cheflel7129
Cheflel7129
Last activity on 03/18/2025 at 3:25 PM
Joined in 2021
5 comments posted | 3 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group
Rewards
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Newsfeeder
Nah I'm good but thank you. Can we talk privately on here ?
Praychung3
Good advisor
Praychung3
Last activity on 09/12/2026 at 5:01 AM
Joined in 2021
16 comments posted | 2 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
I really need to have someone to talk to. I used to have people I was able to talk to. They don't understand what we go through. Sitting COVID-19 I realized who my friends really are. I have lost many which mean they didn't really care what I'm going through.
Braiyoang904
Good advisor
Braiyoang904
Last activity on 03/10/2023 at 7:34 AM
Joined in 2021
34 comments posted | 12 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
-
Friend
@Praychung3 I wish they could set a chat time so people could chat with each other
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Unregistered member
Im in a rough spot in my life. Ive been suicidal for sometime now, not happy, lonely, helpless, tired, unmotivated and so on. Im trying to get help, i really am, but its so hard. Im not real sure what to do. If someone feels the way I do, or wants to reach out and help, please feel free too. I need all the help i can get