Logo Carenity
Logo Carenity
Join now! Log in
flag us
flag fr flag en flag es flag de flag it
Home

Forums

Latest discussions
General discussions
See all - Forum index from A to Z

Medications

Medications fact sheet
See all - Medication index from A to Z

Surveys

Ongoing surveys
The results of the surveys

Magazine

Our featured pieces
News
Testimonials
Nutrition
Advice
Procedures & paperwork

Conditions

Fact sheets
See all - Disease index from A to Z

About

About us
Why share your data?
The Carenity team
The ambassadors
Partner associations
Contributors
The Science and Ethics Committee
Our scientific publications
Our commitments
Certifications and awards
Carenity in the news
Editorial policy
Code of conduct and privacy policy
Legal notice
Terms of use
Cookie management
Contact
Carenity for professionals

Join now! Log in
  • Forums

    • Latest discussions
    • General discussions
    • See all - Forum index from A to Z
  • Medications

    • Medications fact sheet
    • See all - Medication index from A to Z
  • Surveys

    • Ongoing surveys
    • The results of the surveys
  • Magazine

    • Our featured pieces
    • News
    • Testimonials
    • Nutrition
    • Advice
    • Procedures & paperwork
  • Conditions

    • Fact sheets
    • See all - Disease index from A to Z
  • Home
  • Forums
  • General forums
  • Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses
  • Need a friend to talk about mental illness
 Back
Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses

Need a friend to talk about mental illness

  •  1,575 views
  •  64 times supported
  •  132 comments
avatar exit

Unregistered member

09/08/2020 at 4:44 PM

Im in a rough spot in my life. Ive been suicidal for sometime now, not happy, lonely, helpless, tired, unmotivated and so on. Im trying to get help, i really am, but its so hard. Im not real sure what to do. If someone feels the way I do, or wants to reach out and help, please feel free too. I need all the help i can get

Follow

Other groups...

Carenity News
Feedback for Carenity
Fun and games
General Topics
Good to know
Health and Medical News
How to use Carenity
Let's talk about COVID-19
Life beyond illness
The Holiday Season
Youth patients with chronic conditions

Give your opinion

Survey

What do you think about the Carenity Forum and community?

Survey

Help shape the future of Carenity!

Survey

Become a Carenity Ambassador – Help our community thrive!

All comments

Go to the last comment

avatar Braiyoang904

Braiyoang904

10/24/2021 at 8:22 AM

Good advisor

avatar Braiyoang904

Braiyoang904

Last activity on 03/10/2023 at 7:34 AM

Joined in 2021


34 comments posted | 12 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group

1 of their responses was helpful to members


Rewards

  • Good Advisor

  • Contributor

  • Explorer

  • Friend


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

@Praychung3 I would like to chat but don't know how to @Koaprocren16 


Need a friend to talk about mental illness https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/living-with-behavioural-disorders-mental-illne/need-a-friend-2471 2021-10-24 08:22:59

avatar Braiyoang904

Braiyoang904

10/24/2021 at 8:23 AM

Good advisor

avatar Braiyoang904

Braiyoang904

Last activity on 03/10/2023 at 7:34 AM

Joined in 2021


34 comments posted | 12 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group

1 of their responses was helpful to members


Rewards

  • Good Advisor

  • Contributor

  • Explorer

  • Friend


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

Anybody out there to chat


Need a friend to talk about mental illness https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/living-with-behavioural-disorders-mental-illne/need-a-friend-2471 2021-10-24 08:23:57

avatar Jadrikoong

Jadrikoong

10/25/2021 at 7:24 AM

avatar Jadrikoong

Jadrikoong

Last activity on 10/26/2021 at 1:39 PM

Joined in 2020


2 comments posted | 1 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group


Rewards

  • Explorer

  • Newsfeeder


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

I need someone to chat with too

See the signature

Camryn Locke


Need a friend to talk about mental illness https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/living-with-behavioural-disorders-mental-illne/need-a-friend-2471 2021-10-25 07:24:52

avatar Crooyaitran3230

Crooyaitran3230

10/25/2021 at 7:20 PM

avatar Crooyaitran3230

Crooyaitran3230

Last activity on 11/14/2021 at 8:04 PM

Joined in 2021


3 comments posted | 1 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group


Rewards

  • Explorer

  • Friend


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

Hi! My name is Tanja. I'm new here.  I'm here if you need to talk.

T.

See the signature

Tanja 31


Need a friend to talk about mental illness https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/living-with-behavioural-disorders-mental-illne/need-a-friend-2471 2021-10-25 19:20:10

avatar Ploashayaing3

Ploashayaing3

11/01/2021 at 7:04 PM

avatar Ploashayaing3

Ploashayaing3

Last activity on 03/14/2022 at 5:38 PM

Joined in 2021


4 comments posted | 1 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group


Rewards

  • Committed

  • Explorer


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

@Neapeas6269 I can understand where you are. I'm 70 years old today, and have made many half hearted attempts throuout my life . They only made the depression worsre- I couldn't even accomplish that!!! So I don't try anymore. 

But I'm totally alone- my entire family is gone, and don't know hardly anyone anymore, even tho I'm in my childhood home!!

I just kinda sit and wait for this useless life to be over. At one time, I KNEW I should've accomplishing great life changing things. But tha combinations of this disease and a few bad events in my life put a halt to that! Now I'm old and have nothing to look forward to or anyone to be a soul mate kind of friend. Just wish it would be over soon...............

 


Need a friend to talk about mental illness https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/living-with-behavioural-disorders-mental-illne/need-a-friend-2471 2021-11-01 19:04:26

avatar Kekeack73

Kekeack73

11/13/2021 at 11:44 AM

avatar Kekeack73

Kekeack73

Last activity on 01/09/2022 at 1:34 PM

Joined in 2021


16 comments posted | 5 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group


Rewards

  • Contributor

  • Messenger

  • Explorer

  • Friend

  • Newsfeeder


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

@Hidden username  have you tried a diffrent type med?


Need a friend to talk about mental illness https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/living-with-behavioural-disorders-mental-illne/need-a-friend-2471 2021-11-13 11:44:10

avatar Kekeack73

Kekeack73

11/13/2021 at 11:45 AM

avatar Kekeack73

Kekeack73

Last activity on 01/09/2022 at 1:34 PM

Joined in 2021


16 comments posted | 5 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group


Rewards

  • Contributor

  • Messenger

  • Explorer

  • Friend

  • Newsfeeder


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

@Koaprocren16 im sorry we are here for you


Need a friend to talk about mental illness https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/living-with-behavioural-disorders-mental-illne/need-a-friend-2471 2021-11-13 11:45:08

avatar Praydroomiyeel065

Praydroomiyeel065

12/16/2021 at 8:17 PM

avatar Praydroomiyeel065

Praydroomiyeel065

Last activity on 01/30/2022 at 11:01 AM

Joined in 2021


10 comments posted | 10 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group


Rewards

  • Contributor

  • Explorer

  • Friend

  • Newsfeeder


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

Hello my name is Wanda and I also suffer from PTSD and bipolar disorder I was raped and molested by my older brother when I was younger for 8 years I used to be depressed and suicidal years ago but thank God he put the right people in my life I know all about being depressed suicidal and all in between! I promise there is hope. If anyone need to talk I’m here I promise I will listen 

See the signature

Bandit Darlene


Need a friend to talk about mental illness https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/living-with-behavioural-disorders-mental-illne/need-a-friend-2471 2021-12-16 20:17:55

avatar Praydroomiyeel065

Praydroomiyeel065

12/16/2021 at 8:20 PM

avatar Praydroomiyeel065

Praydroomiyeel065

Last activity on 01/30/2022 at 11:01 AM

Joined in 2021


10 comments posted | 10 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group


Rewards

  • Contributor

  • Explorer

  • Friend

  • Newsfeeder


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

@Hidden username I know what you mean my ptsd stay doormat for years now it’s back. I let to much negativity in. 

See the signature

Bandit Darlene


Need a friend to talk about mental illness https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/living-with-behavioural-disorders-mental-illne/need-a-friend-2471 2021-12-16 20:20:04

avatar Praydroomiyeel065

Praydroomiyeel065

12/16/2021 at 8:21 PM

avatar Praydroomiyeel065

Praydroomiyeel065

Last activity on 01/30/2022 at 11:01 AM

Joined in 2021


10 comments posted | 10 in the Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses group


Rewards

  • Contributor

  • Explorer

  • Friend

  • Newsfeeder


 View profileView  Add a friendAdd  Write

@Koaprocren16 I’m here if want to talk believe me I understand 

See the signature

Bandit Darlene


Need a friend to talk about mental illness https://www.carenity.us/forum/other-discussions/living-with-behavioural-disorders-mental-illne/need-a-friend-2471 2021-12-16 20:21:52
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11

  • 10

Give your opinion

Survey

What do you think about the Carenity Forum and community?

Survey

Help shape the future of Carenity!

Survey

Become a Carenity Ambassador – Help our community thrive!

Articles to discover...

Medications That Cause Low Libido: A Guide by Drug Category

09/28/2026 | News

Medications That Cause Low Libido: A Guide by Drug Category

The challenges of living with an illness as a family: impact, communication, and solutions

09/24/2026 | News

The challenges of living with an illness as a family: impact, communication, and solutions

Caregiver burnout: When caring for someone else leaves no room for yourself

09/07/2026 | Advice

Caregiver burnout: When caring for someone else leaves no room for yourself

Why does physical activity have a positive effect on mental health?

08/29/2026 | News

Why does physical activity have a positive effect on mental health?

Cigarettes VS e-cigarettes: an update on the consumption and pitfalls to avoid

02/20/2019 | Advice

Cigarettes VS e-cigarettes: an update on the consumption and pitfalls to avoid

Telemedicine: Remote examinations and operations are here!

03/11/2019 | News

Telemedicine: Remote examinations and operations are here!

Chronic fatigue: patients' experiences and solutions

04/15/2019 | Advice

Chronic fatigue: patients' experiences and solutions

Love life in the face of illness: how to cope?

02/14/2019 | Advice

Love life in the face of illness: how to cope?

icon cross

Does this topic interest you?

Join the 500 000 patients registered on our platform, get information on your condition or on that of your family member, and discuss it with the community

Join now! Join now! Join now! Join now! Join now!

It’s free and confidential

Subscribe

You wish to be notified of new comments

 

You have been subscribed

Join now! Log in

About

  • About us
  • Why share your data?
  • The Carenity team
  • The ambassadors
  • Partner associations
  • Contributors
  • The Science and Ethics Committee
  • Our scientific publications
  • Our commitments
  • Certifications and awards
  • Carenity in the news
  • Editorial policy
  • Code of conduct
  • Legal notice
  • Terms of use
  • Cookie management
  • Contact
  • Carenity for professionals

Quick access

  • Health magazine
  • Search a forum
  • Learn about a condition
  • See medication reviews
  • List of forums (A-Z)
  • List of condition info sheets (A-Z)
  • List of medication fact sheets (A-Z)
  • Language flag fr flag en flag de flag es flag it

The www.carenity.us website does not constitute or replace professional medical advice.