Homeopathic remedies for AS

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/ankylosing-spondylitis.jpg

Patients Ankylosing spondylitis

4 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I have morning stiffness and pain in my lower back, but I'm trying to resist resorting conventional medications.

I am testing homeopathy soon with horse chestnut, everyone in one of my AS groups is talking about it. Is it true that it works?

Beginning of the discussion - 1/4/22

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello @mark48‍, thank you for opening this discussion.

Let me tag some other members who can possibly share with you.

Have any of you tried any natural or homeopathic remedies for AS? What has worked for you? If not, is it something you'd be interested in trying?
@spond568‍, @Cdionne1089‍, @brownie17‍, @AS1218‍, @Athijssen‍, @Jillybug‍, @EmilyJP‍, @JTom4cats‍, @Vislandale‍, @FatimaZohra‍, @SouthernBelle‍, @Badbones‍, @CDKennedy‍, @Satkanchik‍, @Lizalone‍, @Cwaters‍, @js05763‍, @Avro560‍, @Kanna3‍, @ashleydaniel‍, @Tinamaria‍.

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

I use vitamins that help with everything! They are only available online, but it’s the only thing that ever worked for me. These vitamins are the best thing I’ve ever come across. I’m able to work again and care for my family. I tried to use other supplements with similar ingredients, but nothing compares to this brand. It’s called Thrive. You can go to [This content has been moderated by an administrator] for more info.

Posted on
My brother who has the same disease has started swiming months ago and it’s much helpful for him . Beside that he takes the curcuma with every thing he eats . He stopped taking the anti-inflammatoires for more than month and he still feeling well.

Posted on

It works !! But depending on everyone...

Most commented discussions