- Home
- Forums
- Ankylosing spondylitis Forum
- Treatments for ankylosing spondylitis
- Certolizumab (Cimzia®) for ankylosing spondylitis: Share your opinions, experience, and advice!
Patients Ankylosing spondylitis
Certolizumab (Cimzia®) for ankylosing spondylitis: Share your opinions, experience, and advice!
- 14 views
- 0 support
- 1 comment
All comments
Courtney_J
Community managerGood advisor
Courtney_J
Community manager
Last activity on 08/08/2022 at 11:09 AM
Joined in 2020
1,334 comments posted | 23 in the Ankylosing spondylitis Forum
6 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hello @Haybeycheblai002, thank you for opening this discussion. Let me tag some other members who can potentially share with you. ![]()
Hi everyone, how are you doing? Have any of you tried certolizumab (Cimzia®) for your AS? If so, has it helped you? Have you had any side effects?
@6300Bloatisayl @9Faybreapock @80Beaver @Baprel7 @Hidden username @Craigloadrail3291 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Proaveestesh62 @Blaihoomoudrees08 @Hidden username @Stoateeck835 @Hidden username @Draypeprong7 @Woagloat8873 @Gloobaypler091 @173Muboudon @Hidden username
Feel free to share any experiences or advice with us here!
Take care,
Courtney
See the signature
Courtney_J, Community Manager, Carenity US
Give your opinion
Members are also commenting on...
Treatments for ankylosing spondylitis
What physical therapy or exercises have been most beneficial to your condition?
Unregistered member
I am in the severe range now at 74 yrs old. I have found thru trial and error and getting older with SA, I sleep on my back because I can hardly turn to my side now. I also take 10 mg Melatonin. I didn't know it came in 20 mg! (Thanks ladyslipper 67) What has really help with my back pain, when in bed, is a large memory foam wedge. The large end is under my knees and my legs go down to the small end. It doesn't move when I sleep but then again I am not turning over back and forth. This takes the pressure off my back. I hope this helps someone.
See the best comment
Unregistered member
I am in the severe range now at 74 yrs old. I have found thru trial and error and getting older with SA, I sleep on my back because I can hardly turn to my side now. I also take 10 mg Melatonin. I didn't know it came in 20 mg! (Thanks ladyslipper 67) What has really help with my back pain, when in bed, is a large memory foam wedge. The large end is under my knees and my legs go down to the small end. It doesn't move when I sleep but then again I am not turning over back and forth. This takes the pressure off my back. I hope this helps someone.
See the best comment
Articles to discover...
10/16/2018 | Testimonial
Ankylosing Spondylitis: More Than Fifteen Years of Pain to Finally Live a Better Life
06/15/2020 | Testimonial
Testimonial: "More than two months later, I'm still not completely recovered!"
Medication fact sheets - patient opinions...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Haybeycheblai002
Haybeycheblai002
Last activity on 01/05/2022 at 5:43 PM
Joined in 2021
10 comments posted | 10 in the Ankylosing spondylitis Forum
Rewards
Messenger
Explorer
Hi, my doctor just prescribed me certolizumab. Have any of you been on it before?
Thanks a lot