Ongoing discussions - Recurrent urinary tract infections
- What stage of chronic kidney disease are you currently in?
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this site, a friend directed me here after seeing an ad, so I thought I'd give it a try. Does anyone else have chronic kidney disease? What stage are you currentl
- Nutrition and diet for kidney disease: Can what we eat help our kidneys?
There is a great free program available at dialysismenuplanner.com to help you with your diet. If you have just been diagnosed with kidney disease your doctor has you on a low protein diet. Did you k
- I wish to help someone with my frezenius 2008 dialysis machine.
i no longer need it and want to bless someone with it at a small cost. just contact me if you are in need and we'd talk more.
- COVID-19 masks: Are you going to continue wearing a mask after you've had the vaccine?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. As the discussions continue on the end of the COVID-19 lockdown and social distancing measures, you may have some questions about the use of protective fa
- Have you had any side effects from the COVID vaccine?
I got mine Wednesday and have had several reactions. None on injection day but the day after, sore arm, dry mouth. Next day felt fine! Day after that had chills body aches and fever, stayed in bed and
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay pos