- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Living with lupus
- How to treat recurring anemia with lupus?
How to treat recurring anemia with lupus?
- 20 views
- 0 support
- 3 comments
All comments
Woplee284
Good advisor
Woplee284
Last activity on 04/21/2024 at 8:17 PM
Joined in 2022
603 comments posted | 7 in the Living with lupus group
24 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hello,
This discussion in Treatments for Crohn's disease has been moved because we think it will elicit more responses from this group: Living with lupus.
Have a great day,
@Woplee284 from the Carenity Team
See the signature
LizziB
Woplee284
Good advisor
Woplee284
Last activity on 04/21/2024 at 8:17 PM
Joined in 2022
603 comments posted | 7 in the Living with lupus group
24 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hi @Brealool8
How are you today?
I'm sorry to hear about your anemia. If it is a common symptom of Lupus, perhaps others have dealt with this situation before and can offer you advice. I'll tag a few other members who may be able to tell you what they have done.
@Ciwineet4685 @Hidden username @Paroayouck397 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Praysu26 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Theathaykoapeyr683 @Blooneathoon @Hidden username @Hidden username @Proapreyck399 @Lemugrout79 @3Deymayyi @Hidden username @Fropleagock10 @45Stuhiteyfoo @Choowaidewayt2640 @210Loahock @Gatreebreack30 @Hidden username @Colorado403 @5557Yiveteeglil @Freysoucees4 @7758Stooson @Peaciwaybleat706
Do you have anemia? Has your doctor prescribed anything for it? What other advice can you offer @Brealool8
Take care,
Lizzi
See the signature
LizziB
Unregistered member
So sorry you’re having to deal with this. I had a single bout of hemolytic anemia, most likely due to the IVIG treatments I get for CIDP. Not fun! I had iron infusions for a while and that resolved it. Have you seen a hematologist?
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Brealool8
Good advisor
Brealool8
Last activity on 01/10/2023 at 10:56 AM
Joined in 2018
91 comments posted | 49 in the Living with lupus group
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Messenger
Explorer
Friend
For the last couple of months, I have been battling re-emerging bouts of anemia, that my doctor says is because of my condition, but I think it is because of the predisnone I have been taking. I know it is common for people with lupus, but this inflammation is driving me crazy. I don't believ it is the diet either since I am very specific about it. Anyone have any recommendations or advice to deal with this? Thanks