Quick Guide: How to navigate and use Carenity
- 326 views
- 10 times supported
- 9 comments
Hello members - I created a quick guide on how to use some of the most used tools of Carenity. While Carenity has so much more to offer, this should get you started and communicating quickly. If you have any questions, as always do not hesitate to reach out to me as your Community Manager.
How it works: Carenity functions by "Group" which is decided by your condition, which you may have more than one of because you are diagnosed with more than one condition, or because you are interested in another condition, or know someone who is affected by such other condition. Within each condition, there are dedicated "Groups" for such conditions, each with their own respective forums... for example your condition is NASH, which gives you access to the "Group" hepatitis and-or liver diseases and the forum "Living with hepatitis and-or liver diseases." Within that forum, you can post any question or anything you would like to talk about regarding NASH and respond to others posts.
1) Share on Forums: To access the forums where you can post a discussion or respond to others' discussions:
Hover "SHARE" (at the menu at the top) --> Click "MY GROUPS" --> Find your condition/Group you would like to post a question in.
Under this SHARE link, you also have access to "LATEST DISCUSSIONS" where you can see the most recent discussions on-going in the groups / conditions you are a part of or you can click "MY DISCUSSIONS" to have quick access to discussions you have created or participated in.
2) Add Conditions: To add a condition so you will have access to those groups and related forums of that condition:
Hover "GET INFORMED" (at the menu at the top) --> Click "MY CONDITIONS" --> Click "ADD A CONDITION" --> search your condition name (upon adding it, if you go to #1, you will see you now have access to more groups/forums)
3) Testimonials: To access testimonials where you can read stories of Carenity members:
Hover "GET INFORMED" (at the menu at the top) --> Click "TESTIMONIALS" --> search for testimonials by condition or browse all.
4) News Articles: To access news articles and press reviews about your conditions and others:
Hover "GET INFORMED" (at the menu at the top) --> Click "HEALTH MAGAZINE"
5) Recipes: To access news articles and press reviews about your conditions and others:
Hover "GET INFORMED" (at the menu at the top) --> Click "RECIPES" --> read and browse shared recipes from members or click "SUBMIT A RECIPE" to add your own
6) Search Carenity: Looking for a specific topic in the forums, members with a certain condition, certain testimonial, etC? Then the search is your friend.
(1) Hover "SHARE" (at the menu at the top) --> Click "SEARCH ON THE FORUM" --> type keywords of what you are searching for and use the CONTENT column on the left to centralize your search.
(2) Use the "SEARCH BAR" at the top left, above the menu --> type keywords of what you are searching for and use the CONTENT column on the left to centralize your search.
7) Surveys: To take part in on-going surveys or see results of surveys relevant to your condition:
Hover of "GIVE MY OPINION" (at the menu at the top) --> Click "ONGOING SURVEYS" or "RESULTS OF SURVEYS"
If you need any further assistance, or have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me by private message.
Hello members and, welcome recently added members. I hope you do not mind me tagging some of you, but I thought it would be beneficial to bring your attention to this Quick Guide we created on How To Use Carenity. It addresses many of the questions people ask on how to use Carenity; however, if you had an additional question related to how to use Carenity, please drop a comment below and ask your question and I will be more than happy to address it. (or you can always send me a private message, as well.)
@anitamarsh @gloriamyler @Pastorroxanne @Wendyjohamilton @CammyLake @Ellie707 @Susandell @Nannieterri @DarisLaPlante @Judeahomestead @LindaCooper @Eve063 @Fjewell @andrei @Amadren @Na03na @pollywog71 @Lanalou @Abanko @aphrodite @babypeter @babydog10 @lopezz01 @Poobear @3210abcd @Nbaby469 @Loe4040 @Logbracha25 @Pony1963 @Naadodua168 @Opiniatedperson @tcarter185 @Tcpodz @weedabix @Wendyjohamilton @MLB0812 @Mlkasparek @Scarlett @Schweitzer95 @schuschu56 @ashley-m @Scottgb @cvedder @Cvincent0223 @Spice69 @Springlily04 @sportfan365 @spm195011 @TGanino @Tgelsky @Tgwynn @Lsequichie @lsechols @Lsmit0624 @Lstreet1467 @Buddy321$ @Buddy5060 @Oakgirlrn
Thank you; very helpful.
@billbo You are welcome.
If anyone has any further questions, feel free to tag me using the @ and then my username.
@Lee__R thank you, I'm so glad and grateful for this site. From the bottom of my heart to everyone involved a huge thank you for this wonderful tool withwhich to navigate our lives.
God bless, 🤗🙏
@naturalremedygurl Thank you for your message. We at Carenity love to get positive messages from our members.
Thank you so much!!
[comment moderated by Community Manager for violation of community standards]
The article you wrote has been whelp. I'm a new member and needed help navigating. Thank
Very helpful thank you
See the signature
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
09/19/2022 | Nutrition
09/16/2022 | News
08/28/2022 | Advice
08/18/2022 | News
02/20/2019 | Advice
03/11/2019 | News
04/15/2019 | Advice
02/14/2019 | Advice