We are stronger together in the face of illness!

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Posted on

I have fibromyalgia and it's hard to deal with at times. It's kind of an invisible disease that doctor's don't really know how to treat and have a hard time diagnosing, so sometimes it's hard getting doctor's to take you seriously when you have it. It can be pretty frustrating and isolating. But I have my family and friends and my cat who keep me motivated and smiling! And now I've found this community, so hopefully I can get to know some of you and feel less alone. :)

Posted on

Diseases come in many shapes an forms. I've lived with Chronic back pain most of my adult life. People who have never experienced this kind of pain have no clue what we go threw in one days time. For me it's very hard to get to sleep. Most nights I'm up all night long. Then if you fall asleep it's time to get up. Its extremely hard to get comfortable I toss an turn all night. First thing in the AM it's so hard to even walk. A shower just drains me. My balance is horrible an my feet always hurt. There are people who are in way more pain than iam. To you all my heart an prayers go out to you. It's getting harder an harder to do anything fun. God Bless you all.🙏🙏

Posted on

Diseases come in many shapes an forms. I've lived with Chronic back pain most of my adult life. People who have never experienced this kind of pain have no clue what we go threw in one days time. For me it's very hard to get to sleep. Most nights I'm up all night long. Then if you fall asleep it's time to get up. Its extremely hard to get comfortable I toss an turn all night. First thing in the AM it's so hard to even walk. A shower just drains me. My balance is horrible an my feet always hurt. There are people who are in way more pain than iam. To you all my heart an prayers go out to you. It's getting harder an harder to do anything fun. God Bless you all.🙏🙏

Posted on

Posted on

Posted on

Posted on

Posted on

Posted on

Posted on

Honestly having this group to share with has helped me tremendously!  People in my family dont understand or won't listen to what I have to say.  Wouldn't know what to do without you all