- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses
- Feeling like I'm not good enough
Feeling like I'm not good enough
- 111 views
- 19 times supported
- 11 comments
All comments
Go to the last comment
kisslamarre
12/04/2025 at 9:15 PM
Good advisor
kisslamarre
Last activity on 09/25/2026 at 1:26 AM
Joined in 2021
65 comments posted | 26 in the Treatments for anxiety and other mental illnesses group
11 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
-
Friend
I recommend FIRST to take of yourself. As I get older pleasing people become less and less with every passing day.
Take time for yourself and then the rest will fall into place.
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Unregistered member
I just feel like whatever I do is never good enough for anybody that I can put 100 percent into something and they don't see that I am trying or they don't care no matter what I do will ever be enough for anyone that I love, That I can just disappear and no one would notice.