Ongoing discussions - multiple complex personality disorder
- How to recover from the pain of trauma?
When I was 14 I was sexual assaulted by my boyfriend of the time. Even though it was a few years ago the memories still haunt me. The worst part of it is that he completely got away with it. I told my
- Supporting one another through anxiety and mental illnesses
Hi everyone, My name is Victoria. I am new to this group. I am 34 years old and I live in Florida. I am a mental health therapist. I am great at my job. My issues do not affect my performance as a t
- Dealing with depression and spousal abuse
I am struggling with depression and abuse from my spouse...
- What medications, herbs, or alternative treatments help with anxiety?
Hello members, What brings you anxiety? Which events, situations, social interactions, etc. What treatments have you tried that successfully had a positive impact on your anxiety?
- Feeling like I'm not good enough
I just feel like whatever I do is never good enough for anybody that I can put 100 percent into something and they don't see that I am trying or they don't care no matter what I do will ever be enough
- Anyone use cymbalta for anxiety?
Hi I was looking into starting cymbalta for anxiety and was curious of how is it and if it’s worth a try or not.