Ongoing discussions - Miller-fisher syndrom
- Biotherapy and COVID-19: Has the virus had an impact on your treatment?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? Biotherapies (Enbrel, Humira, Remicade, Simponi...) are treatments that lead to a decline in immune response (immunosuppressants).Patients who use these treatments
- Coronavirus and immune system and inflammatory diseases - questions, concerns, tips?
Hello everyone, Since the Coronavirus epidemic concerns many Americans (and Carenity members too), I've created this discussion to allow you to talk specifically about the virus in the context of immu
- feeling trapped by the ticking time bomb quality of life with my lupus family tree
As of yet I have yet to be diagnosed with lupus. I clicked the interested button because there was nothing else that fit my situation better. concerned and stressed out would be a better fit. both my
- Applying for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Hello I have Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus.I have tried applying for SSI disability but have been denied because I have to work to support myself in the meantime.Has anyone experienced this and we're
- Do you have a Bucket List?
Hello everyone, You can call me movin_on. I am diagnosed with Parkinson's. For those of you who may not be familiar with this term, a Bucket List is a list of things that one has not done before bu
- Do you have a support animal?
Hello, I have depression, anxiety, and epilepsy. Does anyone have a support animal to calm you down or in this case a trained dog for epilepsy? I've had dogs practically all my life but now my b