How do I cope with the side effects of medicines for serious diseases such as systemic lupus?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/lupus.jpg

Patients Lupus

3 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

The side effects are just as bad as the diseases.

Beginning of the discussion - 1/29/19

How do I cope with the side effects of medicines for serious diseases such as systemic lupus?

• Community manager
Posted on

Hope you do not mind that I am tagging you in this discussion... Thought perhaps some of you members may find this discussion interesting and relevant or perhaps you may have some advice or experience for @mickey‍ and others in how to cope with the side effects?

What medications give you the worse the side-effects @mickey‍ ?

@JudyDill@Susie41$@staciebennett@Marglen@Duckie123@Mwebesa@Plaidcoat@Mobeck@ccmcd3415@bworrles57@barbara2018@Bigb72@Trabrienjones82@Heatherpeart4541‍ ‍ @GLENDA@Follytee@Cochran1041@misscynthia@Sassy2b@Moreen2000@Mom2000@OddOkapi@Bensmom1958@fstringfellow@Vincent@Joemerrill@Mookie5000@sammiesl@zcarris@Vickyjones@Rosiebella@Regina.warren@Elizabeth.R‍ ‍ 

Posted on

DEAR LEE,

GREAT TO SEE YOU ONLINE. TRY CONTACTING ME ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS. MICKEYITALY3@AOL.COM

THANKS MICKEY

Posted on

the main side effect I get is bowel/bladder issues and stomach pain.

Most commented discussions