Patients Long COVID
Topic of the discussion
Posted on 12/16/20 10:22 PM
How are you today?
Did you know that our Health Magazine is full of articles about COVID-19? Have you read them all? Click on the links below to read them:
- Is COVID-19 a respiratory disease?
- The Psychological Impact of COVID-19
- All the questions you may have about COVID-19!
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) masks: Regulations, types, prices and more!
- How to get tested for the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- COVID-19 & Biologics: Patients Share their Experience
- End-of-Lockdown Anxiety
- End of the COVID-19 Lockdown: How to Carry On with the Coronavirus?
- HIV and the Coronavirus
- Rheumatoid Arthritis & the Coronavirus
- Multiple Sclerosis and COVID-19
- Gastrointestinal Disorders and the Coronavirus
- Diabetes and the Coronavirus
- Kidney Disease and the Coronavirus
- Coronavirus and Obesity
- Mental health: How to better cope during the COVID-19 lockdown?
- COVID-19 and Chronic Illness: Patients Sound the Alarm
- Plaquenil as a Treatment for COVID-19: What are the Consequences for Chronic Patients?
- Everything you need to know about COPD and the Coronavirus
- Coronavirus and Hypertension
- Coronavirus and Cancer
- Coronavirus and Barrier Gestures: What precautions should be taken?
- Social distancing: How does it work?
- Coronavirus and chronic illness
- Coronavirus: What do you need to know?
Feel free to share any information about COVID-19 or Long COVID (websites, articles, etc.) that you find helpful!
Beginning of the discussion - 3/25/21All the COVID-19 related articles in our Health Magazine! https://www.carenity.us/forum/long-covid/research-and-helpful-links-long-covid/all-the-covid19-related-articles-in-our-health-magazine-2881
Posted on 3/25/21 3:44 PM
@Courtney_J Thanks for sharing all the information, I just signed up today so I guess I have some reading to do!