/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

4 replies

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone,

How are you today?

Many cases of "long" or "long-haul" COVID-19 have been discovered in the past months that the virus has been present in the US. "Long Covid" or "Long-haul" Covid referes to the long-term symptoms that patients who have had COVID-19 experience over time (more than 20 days)

And you, when were you infected by COVID-19? How long have you had COVID symptoms?

Feel free to share your experiences in the comments below, your voice is important!

Take care,
Courtney

Beginning of the discussion - 1/19/21

When did you have COVID-19?

Posted on

My sister had it in mid November and it was strange because she had just been tested for a work thing and it had come back negative. Then about a week later she started feeling under the weather and had a horrible cough. She isolated at home and did a home test which of course came back positive! It took her a few weeks to be back on her feet, but still today she's dealing with the after effects.

Posted on

My boyfriend got it first in September and then I got it from him. We live together so it was inevitable.

Posted on

I was diagnosed with covid February 8th 2021 because of my Asthma it damaged my lungs I'm still recovering because I have pneumonia in both lungs  it horrible the way this disease ravage the body

Posted on

@mamalove58 I had it in October and now I have lung damage too. Did they give you anything to help your breathing afterwards? I didn't have asthma or anything before but they gave me an inhaler to use when my breathing is bad that looks like the one my niece uses for her asthma.