COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

Posted on

I've just gotten over COVID-19. It was pretty rough. No taste or smell, really tired, fever a couple days. If I'm able to get the vaccine now that I've had it, I def will get it. Don't want to go thru that again. 

Posted on

The flu shot put me in a flare I was ok with one dose of it but when I turned 65 it was the double dose sorry to say haven't been back for a flu shot!  I flared really bad so no COVID shot either too worried I will flare. A friend with RA suggest that I use Ester-C the drink either orange or berry-flavored she swears by it that it will keep you from flaring but that is a sugary drink so I stay away from that. Has anyone else tried the immune system drink?

Posted on

I got my vaccine on 12/24/20. I'll get my second round on 1/22/21. I work in health care and when it was offered I jumped at the chance. I have seen the ravages of this disease on good people. I don't want to take the chance of getting or giving it to anyone. 

Posted on

[Comment moderated by Community Manager for violation of community standards]

Posted on

Posted on

I am not.getting the Covid vaccine!

Posted on

As my polumnologist said on Wednesday, when we have it and you can get it we will, call

insaid tell me where and what time, as a veteran and world traveler, I have had so many vaccines and shots, that another makes no difference 

Posted on

Posted on

Happy...Me & my husband had our 1st COVID Vaccine shot (Maderna) Friday, 2 weeks after 1st 50% protection, 2nd scheduled in February, after 2nd 94% protection.  My Primary said yes get the vaccine & also spoke with my Neurologist and said yes, treatment I'm on (Aubagio) was safe.  Had the vaccine done at hospital. There was a Doctor who looked over the paperwork showing pre-existing conditions, approved. The lady who checked us in said she had checked in 6 or 7 people with MS.  Have had no after symptoms,  arm sore but no different than with a flu shot. The hospital has a program set up after vaccine given you are contacted thru text on how you're doing.  Will continue to follow safety guidelines.   To all stay safe & healthy..

Posted on

I am afraid to take to vaccine

Most commented discussions