Ongoing discussions - Incontinentia pigmenti
- Unusual skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you have one?
I am allergic (or maybe I should say sensitive) to one of the most benign substances on earth - aloe. I discovered that about 50 years ago when I accidentally burned my hand when taking a pan out of t
- How do you protect your skin in the winter?
Hi, I know in my case with severe eczema winter is always the hardest time of year. I image it may be true for other skin conditions as well. How do you all protect your skin in winter? I try to take
- Welcome to the skin conditions group! Come say "Hello"!
Hello everyone, I'm Courtney your community manager here on Carenity. I thought I would open this group so we can share thoughts and experiences with skin conditions. So, what is your story? What is
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay pos
- How do you talk to family and friends who are vaccine-hesitant?
What annoys you most about Anti-maskers and Anti-vaxxers?