Idiopathic inflammatory myopathy is a group of disorders characterised by inflammation of the muscles used for movement, such as the skeletal muscles.
Ongoing discussions - Cold Agglutinin Disease
Ongoing discussions - Infection / Inflammation / Immune system
- Biotherapy and COVID-19: Has the virus had an impact on your treatment?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? Biotherapies (Enbrel, Humira, Remicade, Simponi...) are treatments that lead to a decline in immune response (immunosuppressants).Patients who use these treatments
- Coronavirus and immune system and inflammatory diseases - questions, concerns, tips?
Hello everyone, Since the Coronavirus epidemic concerns many Americans (and Carenity members too), I've created this discussion to allow you to talk specifically about the virus in the context of immu
- feeling trapped by the ticking time bomb quality of life with my lupus family tree
As of yet I have yet to be diagnosed with lupus. I clicked the interested button because there was nothing else that fit my situation better. concerned and stressed out would be a better fit. both my
Ongoing discussions - Skin diseases
- Unusual skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you have one?
I am allergic (or maybe I should say sensitive) to one of the most benign substances on earth - aloe. I discovered that about 50 years ago when I accidentally burned my hand when taking a pan out of t
- How do you protect your skin in the winter?
Hi, I know in my case with severe eczema winter is always the hardest time of year. I image it may be true for other skin conditions as well. How do you all protect your skin in winter? I try to take
- Welcome to the skin conditions group! Come say "Hello"!
Hello everyone, I'm Courtney your community manager here on Carenity. I thought I would open this group so we can share thoughts and experiences with skin conditions. So, what is your story? What is