Patients Hepatitis and liver diseases

1 reply


Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

Do folks with a bad liver get fluid on their stomach? What do you do about it?

Beginning of the discussion - 10/26/18

Water retension

Member Carenity
Posted on

Hey @Hidden username‍ 

Yes, it is called ascites. Have you spoken to your doctor about it?

Limit your salt, monitor your diet to see if certain fluids/diet affects you differently, and take diuretics when it is bad.