Ongoing discussions - Ependymoma
- Do you have a Bucket List?
Hello everyone, You can call me movin_on. I am diagnosed with Parkinson's. For those of you who may not be familiar with this term, a Bucket List is a list of things that one has not done before bu
- Applying for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Hello I have Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus.I have tried applying for SSI disability but have been denied because I have to work to support myself in the meantime.Has anyone experienced this and we're
- Do you have a support animal?
Hello, I have depression, anxiety, and epilepsy. Does anyone have a support animal to calm you down or in this case a trained dog for epilepsy? I've had dogs practically all my life but now my b
- COVID-19 masks: Are you going to continue wearing a mask after you've had the vaccine?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. As the discussions continue on the end of the COVID-19 lockdown and social distancing measures, you may have some questions about the use of protective fa
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- How do you talk to family and friends who are vaccine-hesitant?
What annoys you most about Anti-maskers and Anti-vaxxers?