Ongoing discussions - Encephalitis
- I'm here to help people struggling
[content removed by Moderator for violating community standards]
- How can we live with chronic pain?
My pain is 7 in 10 in the "easiest" days... I have allodynia,so I struggle with everything... I don't know what I can do to have a life more normal...
- Do you have a Bucket List?
Hello everyone, You can call me movin_on. I am diagnosed with Parkinson's. For those of you who may not be familiar with this term, a Bucket List is a list of things that one has not done before bu
- Half Of Women At Risk Of Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke: Study
Nearly half of women and one in three men are at risk of developing stroke or degenerative neurological diseases such as dementia and Parkinson's during their lifetime. Dutch researchers consider
- Study: Air Pollution Linked To Higher Risk Of Dementia
Alzheimer's Day is this Friday: September, 21 2018If you or a loved one is diagnosed with dementia, join the group and forum here. Urban air pollution, mostly from vehicles, is associated with an