Ongoing discussions - Diabetes (Type 2)
- Living with diabetic nephropathy: How does it affect your daily life?
Hello Carenity members, In this discussion you can share your experience with nephropathy. How does the disease affect your life? How do you manage the disease? What is the most difficult thing
- How were you diagnosed with diabetic nephropathy?
Hello Carenity members, In this discussion, the goal is that this discussion becomes a place where members can share and discuss the diagnosis stage of diabetic nephropathy. How was your nephr
- Treating Diabetic Nephropathy
Hello Carenity! This subject is dedicated to the treatment of the disease. Has a treatment been prescribed for your diabetic nephropathy? If so, what is this treatment? Do you believe that it
Ongoing discussions - Kidney and urinary tract
- What stage of chronic kidney disease are you currently in?
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this site, a friend directed me here after seeing an ad, so I thought I'd give it a try. Does anyone else have chronic kidney disease? What stage are you currentl
- Nutrition and diet for kidney disease: Can what we eat help our kidneys?
There is a great free program available at dialysismenuplanner.com to help you with your diet. If you have just been diagnosed with kidney disease your doctor has you on a low protein diet. Did you k
- I wish to help someone with my frezenius 2008 dialysis machine.
i no longer need it and want to bless someone with it at a small cost. just contact me if you are in need and we'd talk more.