What is your cardiovascular diagnosis? Let's share!

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/cerebrovascular-accident.jpg

Patients Cerebrovascular accident

7 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hello everyone,

How are you today? emoticon cute

I've opened this discussion so that members can share the story of their cardiovascular conditions!

What type of cardiovascular condition do you have? When were you diagnosed? What symptoms did you have before you were diagnosed? How are you doing now? Feel free to share here!
@NathanB@SSCROW@heavensstaircase@jmilligan@Terirae13@Shellymix72@Gal2garden@flowerchild54@Mrubalcava@CaroleGoodwin@claturi@mcgrubsfc@Suzie123@Sherry1118@Tootie9333@Northcoastlady@phoenixlancaster‍ 

Take care,
Courtney

Beginning of the discussion - 7/31/20

Posted on

I have a brain artery that is 50 percent blocked from plaque

Posted on

I was very dizzy and nausea.i am sometimes a Little unsteady on my feet and short term memory is gone most of the time I was diagnosed in at from a cat scan them cute of head and neck July 2020

Posted on

I was very dizzy and nausea.i am sometimes a Little unsteady on my feet and short term memory is gone most of the time I was diagnosed in hosp. ER. Next Cya of head in July 2020 I. Doing ok.

Posted on

I have A-Fib and a leaking mitral valve. I had a Watchman inserted in my heart because the blood thinners I was on for so many years caused me to have too many very severe uncontrolled nose bleeds. For the leaking valve, I recently had a MitraClip inserted in my heart to stop the majority of the leakage. I've asked my cardiologists and sleep doctors if the heart symptoms were because of my sleep apnea or vice versa. Not one of them could say for sure which came first. I am 82 yrs old and you learn to live with whatever hand you are dealt. I'm doing OK now but hope in time to be doing even better. I faithfully use my cpap machine every night and I check the readouts every day and it shows that I am doing great.